TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES OFFERED BY M-RESORTS TRADING AS NGHUNGHWA LODGE
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing the Nghunghwa Lodge website and using any of the services and information offered via the website you shall be deemed to have agreed to all the terms and conditions set out herein. Nghunghwa Lodge may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of the website will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. Accordingly you agree to review these terms and conditions periodically, and your continued access or use of the website shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the amended terms and conditions of the website. Terms and conditions relating to special offers, which are presented on the website, shall, to the extent that those terms and conditions conflict with the terms and conditions contained in this Notice, take precedence over the conflicting provisions of this Notice.
1. Use of the Website
1. The Nghunghwa Lodge contact page of this website is provided solely to assist you in determining the availability of hospitality services and to make legitimate reservations. You agree to be financially responsible for any financial transactions made by you through this website.
2. For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions as well as, that payment of all amounts shall be paid by you when due and that you shall comply with all rules and restrictions regarding rates and charges as well as in respect of the availability of products or services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of transactions concluded through whis website.
2. Content of the Website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this website on a regular basis, Nghunghwa Lodge makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information contained on any of the pages comprising the website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website or any of the pages comprising the website. Nghunghwa Lodge reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect, feature or service offered by way of this website. No opinions, information, data or content contained on the website shall be construed as advice and same are offered for information purposes only. Nghunghwa Lodge gives no warranties and makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any such opinions, information, data or content.
3. External Links
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Nghunghwa Lodge and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external website’s terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website whether controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of Nghunghwa Lodge.
You waive any rights you may have or obtain against Nghunghwa Lodge arising directly or indirectly from any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which you may suffer as a result of the fact that Nghunghwa Lodge acts on your instructions or instructions purported to emanate from you. You agree to and hereby indemnify Nghunghwa Lodge against all and any claims, liabilities, losses, costs, fines, damages and expenses incurred (whether directly or indirectly) by you, arising as a result of the fact that Nghunghwa Lodge has acted on your instructions or instructions which purport to emanate from you.
Nghunghwa Lodge shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your use of or reliance on any information provided on and via the website or any pages of the website, any e-mails sent from the website, services provided via this website, any viruses that may infect your computer or other property on account of your access to and/or use of this website, use of content, data or information made available via the website, any failure, delay or unavailability of the website or any services offered via the site for any reason whatever and the supply, or failure or delay in supplying any of the services offered via the website and you indemnify and hold harmless Nghunghwa Lodge in respect of any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you or any third party as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to any of the aforesaid.
1. Any claim, dispute or impasse relating to these terms and conditions shall by governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the services referred to herein, or these terms and conditions or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
2. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral and written agreements. No failure or delay on the part of Nghunghwa Lodge in exercising any right or remedy hereunder or enforcing the terms and conditions of this Agreement will operate as a waiver thereof. Headings are for convenience only and not for use in interpretation of these terms and conditions.
3. All provisions of these terms and conditions are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of these terms and conditions which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
4. Delay or failure to comply with or breach of any of these terms and conditions if occasioned by or resulting from an act of God or public enemy, fire, explosion, earthquake, perils of the sea, flood, storm or other adverse weather conditions, war declared or undeclared, civil war, revolution, civil commotion or other civil strife, riot, strikes, blockade, embargo, sanctions, epidemics, act of any Government or other authority, compliance with Government orders, demands or regulations, or any circumstances of like or different nature beyond the reasonable control of the party so failing force majeure, will not be deemed to be a breach of these terms and conditions nor will it subject either party to any liability to the other.